Friday, June 16, 2017

Willy Nilly Friday Five

Around Roanoke




This rose bush has at least 27 open flowers. :-)



A coffee cup that I won as part of a gift package at a friend's birthday party recently. I currently use it to drink my Celestial Seasoning Tension Tamer Tea...I love the scent and soothing of the peppermint. I knew that I would likely win the party game involving finding small safety pins in a bowl of rice...I just called on my calmness with which a mother handles things like changing diapers in an unexpected space (hope that makes sense).



The morning glories have started blooming. :-)



Excellent for slow-cooking drumsticks. This sauce is sold at our local Walmart.



A bouquet of roses and a peony from Husband. The last I counted, this particular rose bush had at least 84 open flowers!



PARTICIPATE IN WILLY NILLY FRIDAY FIVE! :-)

5 comments:

Lea said...

Love the flowers!
Have a great week-end!

Ida said...

Beautiful Roses. Pretty Cup, I enjoy a nice cup of tea as well now & then.

A Colorful World said...

Love the flower shots, and what an awesome coffee cup to win!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Lea,
Thank you. I hope you are having a great weekend!

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

Thanks for visiting, Ida. I enjoyed the photos on your blog.
You just reminded me that I haven't drank tea today. :-)

:-)



http://www.coffeehobby.com/ 2009-06-11 daily 0.5 http://www.coffeehobby.com/st.aspx 2009-06-11 daily 0.5